If you test at high frequencies or need an RF interconnection, IDI is uniquely qualified to address all your requirements with the industry's most extensive line-up of high reliability coaxial probes. IDI Coax Probes provide a low noise, controlled impedance signal path with reliable and easy connect/disconnect options. IDI coaxial probe designs are available with:
- 50 Ohm impedance
- 75 Ohm or other impedance designs available on a build-to-order basis
- Bandwidths of 3 GHz for coax probes with shielding plungers
- Bandwidths of 500 MHz for non-shielded designs
- Bandwidths to 10 GHz are available in custom designs
- Double ended (compliant on both ends) or single ended (compliant on one end) designs
- Option of pre-attached cable and a standard SMA connector.
- Single ended coax probes with built-in SMB connector for direct pluggability.
- 100999 Coax probe has a notched, non-rotating shielding plunger